I, Elaine McGrath, of Elouise Photography. You can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The data protection representative is Elaine McGrath
The data protection representative is Elaine McGrath, whom you can contact at email@example.com
For my clients, we process your data:
- in order to provide you with wedding photography services;
- in order to provide you with wedding photography advice;
- in order to provide you with family photography services;
- in order to provide you with couple photography services;
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
Where we process special categories of data relating to you, e.g. race or ethnic origin of a data subject that we may process in connection with your pictures where we are acting on your behalf, our legal basis for processing will be that the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
There may also be limited circumstances where our legal basis for processing is based upon your written consent (where we have sought it and you have provided it to us), in which case you can withdraw your consent at any time. You must give us notice that you are withdrawing your consent.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If I am processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
In order for us to process you data on the basis of consent, please sign the signature block below and cross-out the relevant word confirming I am permitted, based upon your consent, to process your data.
If you are unhappy with how I process personal data, I ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, I cannot provide you with photography advice and/or services.